From SAVE and AVfM News
Email Subject: The Senate Judiciary Committee Needs Your Calls By Thursday
Title: The Senate Judiciary Committee Needs Your Calls Before Thursday’s Vote On VAWA
Dear (Contact First Name),
The Partner Violence Reduction Act:
- Gives priority to real victims.
- Reduces false allegations.
- Removes provisions that violate the Constitution.
- Protects families.
- Provides legal assistance for alleged victim and alleged offender.
- Requires third-party accreditation.
- Curbs immigration fraud.
- Makes the law gender-inclusive.
Today we’d like you to call members on the committee. Tell them to reject VAWA and to support the Partner Violence Reduction Act. More info: www.saveservices.org/pvra
Please contact the members listed below:
- Chuck Grassley (202) 224-3744
- Orrin G. Hatch (202) 224-5251
- Jon Kyl (202) 224-4521
- Jeff Sessions (202) 224-4124
- Lindsey Graham (202) 224-5972
- John Cornyn (202) 224-2934
- Michael S. Lee (202) 224-5444
- Tom Coburn (202) 224-5754
Call them once, call them twice, call them several times. Call Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Ask your family, friends, church family, co-workers and neighbors to call. And don’t forget to ask your facebook, twitter and google+ friends too.
It’s now or never, folks!