[box type=”note” style=”rounded” border=”full” icon=”none”]
Two days now, folks, and A Voice for Men Radio will make its first landing on the misandric landscape. One small step for the men’s movement; one giant leap backward for feminists, manginas, and white knights.
And so today is an auspicious time to announce the schedule for the first month of programming. Here is what you have to look forward to over the next 30 days.
Episode one- March 1, 2011, 9:00 p.m. EST, U.S..
An Introduction to the Men’s Movement
Our debut show at A Voice for Men Radio. This program will give an overview of the men’s movement, take as many right hooks at feminists and manginas as we can in an hour, let you hear exactly why the men’s movement is growing, and why it isn’t going to stop. Paul Elam, founder of avoiceformen.com and former Editor-in-Chief of Men’s News Daily is your host. One listen to this show and you will find out why the New York Times, CBS News and Ms. Magazine all have their panties in a twist over the work of Mr. Elam. Strap in and buckle up for this one. This is A Voice for Men you have never heard before.
Episode two- March 8, 2011, 9:00 p.m. EST, U.S..
Violent Women and Government Lies
Join host Paul Elam and listen while he strips the sugar coating off the problem of Domestic Violence in western culture. Find out who is lying to you and why, as well as learning a lot about women’s capacity for violence that you probably didn’t know. This show will hit you right between the eyes, with the truth!
Episode three- March 15, 2011, 9:00 p.m. EST, U.S..
Cry Rape! The Plague of False Accusations
If you think the rape stories about Hofstra and Duke Lacrosse were isolated incidents, think again. Some estimates put the incidence of rape claims being false at nearly 50%. It’s a fact that has cost many innocent men their freedom, reputations and livelihood. Learn how to protect yourself from women who will turn personal regret or embarrassment into a cry of rape. It happens to a lot more people than you would think! [Still awaiting confirmation of an appearance by the crew at False Rape Society]
Episode four- March 22, 2011, 9:00 p.m. EST, U.S..
Psycho Women From Hell- With Special Guest Dr. Tara Palmatier
Life with someone two cans shy of a six pack can range from interesting to stressful to quite dangerous. In this show Dr. Tara Palmatier, psychotherapist and the no nonsense founder of shrink4men.com, joins us to talk about women with personality disorders and the men whose lives they often ruin. Consider this show the first anti Oprah installment at AVfM Radio. “Dr. T” will be a regular guest, well into the future.
As you can see, we have some real goodies line up for you, and we know that as we move along it will only get better. Our show producer Keyster will be handling your calls in to the show as well as pushing all the right buttons during the broadcast.
So, if you haven’t already, now is the time to make yourself a part of something sure to bring your views of the world to a much larger audience.
1. Register with Blogtalkradio.com (just click on the sign in and follow the prompts)
2. Click the “follow” button on the show page. (!! Very important)
3. Buckle up. This is going to get interesting.
Please note that registering with BTR and following the show will enable you to call in via Skype, and also give you access to the show’s live chatroom which is available only during the live broadcast. Keyster will be monitoring the chat as we broadcast and messaging me with your thoughts and ideas.
This is going to be an interactive experience on every level we have available.
I look forward to seeing you and hearing you there. And now for a message from show producer, Keyster:
Some side notes for the listening audience:
1) When I take your call I’ll need your name and location.
2) You will then be taken out of “call screening” mode and be listening to the broadcast live while waiting for your turn to talk.
3) You will show up in the caller que and Paul will announce he’s taking your call when it’s your turn and you will then be put live on the air with Paul.
4) There is about a 5 second delay (just like AM talk radio) so PLEASE turn down your volume on the AVfM player, and listen on your Skype connection or via phone only while you wait to talk and are switched to live, or you will be trying to listen to the delayed version and live version at the same time.
5) There is a chat room feature which I will be monitoring where people can discuss things and pose questions or topics…(although I hope everyone will be listening more and typing less!) We may turn to the chat room now and then to discuss on the air anything interesting or late breaking that might be in there…depending on how the phones are going.
Please do call in and remember CALLERS MAKE THE SHOW as much as the host.
I’m not sure how active the lines initially will be, but we’ll do our best to get to everyone…and run over if we have to.
This is gonna be fantastic!
Spread the word!