A hundred years ago, when women replaced men with vibrating dildos, they discovered, to their great shock, a new problem – without biological men to maintain society’s infrastructure and pay for their shoe and food habits, women tended to be worse off even with their Grrreedy Girl 9000 Jungle Buster Max’s ($99.99) at hand. So, reluctantly, those ur-white feminists allowed the baby-making to proceed at a diminished rate and, to mollify the distraught women, laws were changed to strip men of their sexual prerogatives, child custody, family security, masculinity, and as much cash as could be squeezed out of them.
Such was the power of women, bringers of pain and delight.
But the story of the liberation of man does not end there. Today, the first of many in the year 2021, marks the first day that both the sexbot AND the artificial human womb have come online, marking the end of the practical significance of biological women. Just as the equine nag became hamburger with the spread of the automobile, so too the human nag’s days seem slated for the abattoir.
The programmability of sexbots to levels of precision beyond the simulacra of 2017, plus the debunking of the “copulin” conjecture, sealed the fate of women in most people’s minds.
Yet, still, for a few, a lingering doubt remains – what if women have a utility that we have overlooked, as the women a century past had overlooked the essential role of men in continuing civilization? A survey of women’s unique skills and abilities seems in order, as a verification that their purported obsolescence is not an exaggeration in the face of the relentless march of technology. .
- Breast milk for infants was once viewed as a natural strength of women, but thanks to the trans folk, it is now seen as unnatural, and anyway, formula feeding, when coupled with masculine attention, is more than sufficient to rear a healthy, masterful son.
- Pornography and erectile dysfunction (E.D.) medicaments have long replaced the real-life female form as a factor in men’s sexual release, formerly restricted to real-life encounters with women, and the sexbot has made even the most accomplished biological women pale as a sex partner. Feminists’ discouraging of attractiveness in women undermined this source of women’s power to an astonishing degree.
- The gestation of children by artificial means is much more reliable than with human women, who abort pregnancies and deny men equal custody at rates well beyond the failure tolerances of even the second-tier beta womb cartels.
- Women’s sports. While still paramount in isolated societies like Kekistan, not even women care to watch them.
- Women-led corporations. Pathetic.
- Women’s arts. The few women who make compelling paeans to femininity have long been exterminated by feminists.
- Non sexual domestic duties. The Roomba, automatic dishwasher, washing machine, clothes dryer, and sammich delivery services have rendered women redundant in those roles.
- The love that men have for pleasing the ineffable creature that is woman.
This last item may be the one thing still keeping women alive. Specifically, a woman’s satisfaction in her man, and especially her sexual satisfaction via orgasm, provides men with a distinct secondary pleasure termed “masculinity achievement”, according to research published back in 2017.
Of course, “masculinity achievement” as a gendered term accidentally reveals women’s inability for a similar secondary pleasure in causing a man to orgasm, a now debunked female pleasure response once termed “the facial”.
For the last 3 years it was believed that women could maintain a modicum of control over men, even as women’s overall sexual market value was crashed by sexbot culture, through biological women’s orgasms, real or faked, that repeatedly triggered a unique and non-reproducible pleasure in men that would subvert men to women’s will. Ironically – or by design? – women’s magazine like Cosmo blasted men for “masculinity achievement” even though the ruse of denying a woman’s last vestige of control over men was obvious to everyone.
But I have great news! A careful review of the “masculinity achievement” study revealed that the men were not reacting to women’s orgasms at all, but rather, to men’s own fantasies of women’s orgasms:
To test this, we randomly assigned 810 men (M age = 25.44, SD = 8.31) to read a vignette where they imagined that an attractive woman either did or did not orgasm during a sexual encounter with them. Participants then rated their sexual esteem and the extent to which they would feel masculine after experiencing the given situation. Our results showed that men felt more masculine and reported higher sexual esteem when they imagined that a woman orgasmed during sexual encounters with them, and that this effect was exacerbated for men with high masculine gender role stress. [Emphasis added.]
Clearly, once men learn to fantasize that they are pleasing their sexbots, or, if a scoring system is invented to activate this pleasure mechanism, a sexbot could stimulate “masculinity achievement” at least as well as a written vignette – and neither are actual flesh-and-blood women.
We can therefore conclude that there is no ineffable quality of women that cannot be replaced by either sufficient technology or men’s imaginations, and that if the future is a female, as Hillary Clinton has proclaimed, it is a female sexbot.